We are pleased to announce that we have yet again secured ourselves another year as a CHAS Accredited Contractor!
So what does this mean to you? Well, if you hire use to work on your project (or even in your home) then when your feet walk on our flooring, they are in safe hands…
As a business you will already understand the importance of using accredited contractors. But as an individual, you may not always think about flooring needing to meet Health & Safety compliance within your own home; but trust us, you should.
Keep your toes safe, talk to us before your next flooring project 😉
More on CHAS benefits:
The CHAS scheme helps both suppliers and buyers…
- Suppliers show compliance with important parts of health and safety law (the core criteria described in the CDM regulations).
- On achieving compliance a supplier is approved to work for all of CHAS’ buyers. (Some Buyers may require “Accredited” Status)
- Inconsistencies are reduced where some suppliers may be judged compliant by one buyer but not another.
- CHAS gives guidance on any weaknesses in a supplier’s safety management, including how they can improve.
- Being a CHAS supplier or buyer saves both time and resources